SPECTACLE BLIND MANUFACTURER
In addition to our wide range of standard products in compliance with DIN, EN, NF, BS, ASME/ANSI or API, we manufacture and deliver special parts according to customer specification. Whether you need machined flanges or fittings, – we provide the individually designed solution.
Spectacle Blinds are generally applied to permanently separating pipe systems, or just to connect with each other. A Spectacle Blind is a steel plate cut into two discs of a certain thickness.
The two discs are attached to each other by section of steel similar to the nose piece of a pair of glasses. One of the discs is a solid plate, and the other is a ring, whose inside diameter is equal to that of a flange.
ASME MATERIAL SPECIFICATION
- Carbon Steel: ASTM/ASME A105, A350 LF1, LF2, A266, A694, A765 Gr2
- Alloy Steel: ASTM/ASME SA182 F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F51, A350- LF3
- Stainless Steel: ASTM/ASME SA182 F304, 304L, F316, 316L, F310, F317L, F321, F347
- Duplex Stainless Steel: ASTM / ASME SA 182 F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61
Please contact us if you have any query about our products. EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Spectacle blind 2. Flanges 3. Gaskets 4. Stud Bolts
No products were found matching your selection.